Quality of life is more important than the quality standard of living. With every test and procedure we feel that quality is the only way to serve our patients. Our patients are satisfied with the care provided by our well-trained technicians. Customer satisfaction and specific clinical guidelines are the measures to compare the quality of a diagnostic center and CITILab has both
TOP Management of CITILab and all its employees are committed to maintain quality of laboratory services to meet the requirements of international standard for medical laboratories i.e. ISO 15189:2007 for achievement of high level of customer satisfaction and professional excellence.
We achieve our quality through
- Adopting latest technologies related to tests and continual professional development of laboratory staff.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential errors and taking the necessary action to do the job right, first time.
- Focusing at continual improvement in Laboratory Quality Management System in line with policy determined and monitored at Management Review.
- Continually Upgrading The Knowledge Of Our Work Force Through Training Inputs To Ensure Their Motivation And Coordinated Teamwork For A Disciplined And Committed Work Culture.
- Commitment To Good Clinical And Laboratory Practices.
Based on the Quality Policy the following Quality Objectives are formulated
- Review The Quality Indicators Related To Patient Care And Improve The Same.
- To Ensure Optimal Level Of Customer Satisfaction By Providing In Time Delivery Of Quality Reports
- Reduction In Complaints.
- Improvement In Proficiency Testing.
Our lab is ISO 9001 2008 certified and has been taking participation in randox international quality assessment scheme.